William “Billy” L. Williams, III
CEO (WLW CAPITAL)
William “Billy” L. Williams, III is a fifth generation Floridian. The Williams family continues to own the longest standing farm and cattle ranch in Hillsborough County. The original family members were pioneers that settled on the Alafia River in Riverview, Florida in 1882. The family continues to maintain a residence on this same location as of present date. Billy is a lifelong resident of Hillsborough County, a member of the Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla, the Tampa Merrymakers Club, as well as the Tampa Chamber of Commerce. Billy entered into the business world as a private entrepreneur in 2007, successfully originating and operating a nationwide parking management enterprise consisting of airport and cruise port parking facilities. These parking facilities were located in New York, California, Maryland, and New Jersey as well as in multiple sites within the state of Florida. The full service parking facilities cumulatively employed in excess of three hundred employees.